Photographed by Jon Cardwell in Antalya
Coachella, Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits, Lollapalooza, Voodoo, Ultra, the list goes on and on. Whether you’ve already been to one, or are planning your next festival experience, here is a style guide to help you look your best in the latest trends at this year’s hottest music festivals.
It seems like everyone is traveling this summer, whether it’s to study abroad, road trip across the country, or hit up the annual travel destination. But why not visit somewhere unexpected and new, yet still uniquely beautiful? Here’s a list of five unlikely travel destinations that’s sure to entice even the “hotel-hideout” traveler (we all know one).
Needing some last minute inspiration for this Memorial Day weekend? Check out these outfits we put together for just that reason! We’ve got you covered for three different occasions, all while rocking subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) hints of the good ole red, white, and blue.
What’s our favorite part about summer? Well, the summer vacations, of course! And there’s no better time to start planning your vacation than right now! Check out our list to find the perfect vacation spot for you, as well the average weather conditions for each destination. Happy planning!
Whether it’s a day trip with the fam or a tropical getaway with your best friends, these beach day essentials will ensure you’ll have a blast, all while keeping your skin healthy and glowing!
- Swimsuit – The first step to having the perfect beach day is finding a bathing suit that makes you feel completely comfortable! J.Crew Seersucker Bikini, $58 (top) & $48 (bottom)
- Cover-up – You never know where your day will take you, so it’s always nice to have an easy to throw on cover-up handy. Show Me Your Mumu Peta Tunic, $136
- Sunscreen – The most important thing to remember for a day at the beach is skin protection. We always opt for an all-natural sunscreen! Jason Natural Sunscreen, $8.99
- Lip Treatment – Let’s not forget about protecting our lips, too! We adore this Sugar lip treatment. It’s extremely nourishing and even adds a pretty coral tint to your lips! Sugar Coral Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, $22.50
- Water – Always throw a water bottle or two into your beach bag to stay hydrated and energized throughout the day. Smartwater
- Towel – You can’t forget your beach towel! We love this one by Serena & Lily because it has a smooth cotton side, perfect for laying on the beach, and a terry cloth side for drying off. Fouta Beach Towel by Serena & Lily, $48
- Sunnies – Sunglasses are a must! They protect your eyes from harsh sunrays and add some style to your beach day attire. Chunky Square Cat Eye Sunglasses by C. Wonder, $78
- Your Favorite Book – Have you read “Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?” By Mindy Kaling? It’s a must read! $13 on Amazon
- Waterproof Camera – Instead of bringing your digital camera, trying picking up a disposable waterproof camera. It’s worry-free and picking up your developed photos is always something to look forward to! Kodak Sport Disposible Camera, $11.75
- TheVane – Last, but not least, TheVane mobile app! Stay prepared for changing weather conditions to ensure the perfect beach day, with no surprises!